Hello! Welcome to my page.
My name is Michael Cervantes
Background: Marine Corps Veteran (3x combat tour), Masters in Marriage and Family therapy, Certified Life Coach, Bilingual (Spanish)
We all need a little help sometimes, especially when it comes to journeys of self-discovery. Whether your goal is to be more confident or to find fulfillment in a passion project, it can be pretty tough to figure out how to get from point A (identifying a goal) to point B (actually going after and achieving that goal). I will be able to help you to identify the obstacles that keep getting in your way, assist you with finding motivation, and pinpointing any resistance to change.
What does that look like?
A creative partnership:
- Identify, clarify, and create a vision for what the client wants
- Establish and modify goals as needed
- Encourage self-discovery and growth
- Nurture and evoke strategies, help create a plan of action based on what fits best with your goals, personality and vision
- Foster an accountability system to increase productivity
Together WE can maximize your potential and find the greatest version of you!
I know change is hard, frustrating, or even dubious and daunting but the courage you have shown thus far, by reading this page and considering change, is remarkable. Let’s build on that decision one step at a time. Simply select “Contact me” on the right-hand side of the page. I will reach out to you at no charge, and we can see if life coaching is right for you.
Talk to you soon!
Michael Cervantes, MA, LC